And Take your musicianship to the next level TODAY
Are you tired of wasting your time looking at sheet music and not knowing what the dots mean? Are you frustrated that you can’t play the wide range of music that you want to? Do you want to get ahead of the pack?
Imagine what it would be like to be able to look at a piece of music and play it fluently – think how impressed your friends would be!
What if there was a practical way to learn how to read music without sitting for hours in a darkened room trying to learn theory off by heart?
You’re in luck! The only guide you’ll ever need is right here, and I promise it will help you learn how to read sheet music quickly. I wrote How To Read Music in 7 Easy Lessons to give you the best chance of becoming a better musician. I wrote it because learning how to read music should be fun and practical. I wrote it because I want everyone to have the opportunity to take their musicianship to the next level.
Which of These Powerful Tools Would You Use To Help You Learn How To Read Music?
- 7 Clearly Focused Lessons so you can make progress quickly
- A Bonus Lesson to help you “Add Magic” to your playing
- Links to online audio examples so you can hear what the music sound like
- Practical Activities helping you put what you learn into practice straight away
- Worksheets To Test and Reinforce Your Understanding
- Answers to the most Common Questions About Sheet Music
- Personal Tips From Me Throughout the Lessons
- Plus Lots More!
Okay, so what’s the cost for this fantastic resource?
Well, when you consider that an hour of private music tuition will set you back $45-100 you will realize that this resource could easily sell for over $50. I could easily sell it for $40. In fact, your total investment for Learn How To Read Music is
$39.95 only $24.95.
- Instant Download! No Waiting For Days For Your Guide!
- Easier to use. Easier to understand.
- Electronic pdf Format Saves Trees
So what’s the catch? Why am I practically giving this resource away?
Simple. I want Learn How To Read Music to be the most inexpensive comprehensive guide to reading music you can buy. Plus, you’re already paying money for instruments and equipment. Why should you spend way more?
FREE BONUS GIFTS INCLUDED!
Bonus #1 (worth $14.95): How To Read Music Workbook
- Worksheets for each topic
- Practical Activities
- “The Big Test” to assess your understanding
- Certificate of Completion
Bonus #2 (worth $19.95): 20 Famous Pieces For Occasions
- 20 well known pieces arranged for piano.
- 20 Lead Sheets for guitarists, vocalists and solo instrumentalists
- Chord sheets
- Piano fingering
- Advice on The Different Ways to Play chords on the piano
Easily a $35.00 value for
(For a Limited Time Only)
There is no risk whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on me.
As a musician, you can’t afford not to invest in Learn How To Read Music. It’s easy to get started. Just click the button below and an email will be sent to your email address. In it will be a link to download the book, audio files and bonus gifts.
Still Not Convinced? Want to see what it looks like inside? Have a look below:
And the bonus material:
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I wish you the best of luck in your journey as a musician.
P.S. Just think! You’ll be able to read and play a huge range of new music.
Click Here To Get Learn How To Read Music NOW!