How To Read Music in 7 Easy Lessons
Learning how to read music should be fun and practical.
This ebook-based course is designed to give you the best chance of becoming a better musician through learning how to read music in a fun and practical way.
The 7 Clearly Focused Lessons help you can make progress quickly, whilst the FREE course workbook helps you put what you have learnt into practice straight away.
The author has over 20 years experience in music teaching, examining, composing and performing.
“I had great music theory teaching at school that has helped me massively. I created the Music Theory Academy website because I want others to have the same opportunities to learn that I had and to take their musicianship to the next level. How To Read Music in 7 Easy Lessons is a culmination of some of these resources into an easy to follow course. I hope you enjoy learning through it!” Ben Dunnett, Author.
Here’s some of what is included in the download:
- Links to online audio examples so you can hear what the music sound like
- Answers to the most Common Questions About Sheet Music
- Practical Activities in the FREE workbook helping you put what you learn into practice straight away
- Worksheets To Test and Reinforce Your Understanding
- “The Big Test” to assess your understanding
- A Bonus Lesson to help you “Add Magic” to your playing
- Personal Tips From the Author Throughout the Lessons
- Certificate of Completion
- Plus Lots More!